Music to Add

Started by Tom Johns, February 05, 2022, 05:11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Johns

Yes, thank you... Actually, I did realize that I was sent a copy by Zahna. I didn't add it because it is more pop than rock. I do like the song though. Thank you Bekah.
We need to hear the Gospel every day, because we forget it every day.
~Martin Luther

Bekah92

I get that, I'm mostly a metalcore fan myself. However, I fully support Zahna no matter the genre she goes with. It's rather similiar genre wise to I'm sorry and that still made the cut.

Tom Johns

I'll give it another listen and then see... thanks again.
~Martin Luther

Donniec221

Living Sacrifice- NON EXISTENT & INHABIT please & thank you!

Tom Johns

Hey Donnie, I am actually pondering adding Death metal music to our Friday night show, Wake the DEAD. Those two albums will be added. I am extremely busy right now and hope to get some time to update things more.
~Martin Luther

Donniec221

CatieladyB

I noticed you have Dead Poetic's album "Vices" added but not the title track, would it be possible to add it?  <3  <3  8X

CatieladyB

What about some Falling Up, maybe from their album "Crashings" like "Bittersweet", "Symmetry", "Broken Heart" and "New Hope"?  <3  <3  8X

CatieladyB

Or perhaps some Dogwood, "Do or Die", "For What It's Worth", "More Than Conquerors", "Your Tongue Is The Deadliest of Arrows"!  <3  <3  8X 

CatieladyB

Just went through all the music on the station and was thrilled to see some artists added that I hoped would show up! I'm wondering if some others like Chasing Victory their album "Fiends", Pax 217 from their album "Engage" the songs "Tonight" and "Engage", Above The Throne the song "I Will Not Burn", Southbound Fearing song "Easy Way Out" off "Undefeated" and some Children 18:3, might be considered?  <3  <3  8X

Tom Johns

Hmm, let me see what I can do...
~Martin Luther

CatieladyB

Also I was wondering since you added Manafest, KJ-52, Peace of Mind and others, if you might look into B-SHOC, he's got some really nice stuff, like "Highway to Heaven", "Lighthouse", "Lose Control" and "This Moment" to name a few. It's weird, but I first heard of him when we started doing arobics to his music in Body&Soul class, that's actually where I got my first real taste of Christain music.  <3

CatieladyB

I was wondering since you have the album "Never Say Dinosaur" from which you added Audio Adrenaline "Taste And See" along with Grammatrain "Wake Up", if you would consider adding Galactic Cowboys "Not of This World" and maybe Plank Eye "All the King's Horses". I believe they would fit in very well!  <3  <3  <3  <3  8X

rickyz

"Misery" by Memphis May Fire
God is Good - All the Time
All the Time - God is Good