Album Info...

Started by Tom Johns, September 21, 2023, 08:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CatieladyB

Just do what you can, we love reading what you have found, but understand things aren't always easy!  E|  <3  <3  <3  8X  8X

Tom Johns

We need to hear the Gospel every day, because we forget it every day.
~Martin Luther

Tom Johns

I am DONE!!!!
Well, I have added album info to over 2,500 album!
There are a few that I need more info on and there are some that have NO info, or I have found NO info for.
There a few singles that I have not added info for only because I am waiting for those bands to release new albums.
So.... check it out. Please let me know what you think and if anyone has any info to add, let me know.
Now time to sit and listen to some DEADcember Daze and think about my next project.
~Martin Luther

Tom Johns

So, we have over 2,500 albums/EPs/Compilations/Singles now with album info. Some have a lot of information while others, very little.
There are a handful that are incomplete or there is just no info to be found.
Also, the Label info should all be done. There are a handful that ended up not having any albums listed under them. I decided to keep them in case.
You can also find albums by year, both original release date and reissue release dates.
Please look around and let me know if you find any discrepancies or errors. Also, if you have any additional information that you can verify, please let me know so I can add it.
This was a lot of fun but glad I'm done for the most part.
I plan on updating the Daily verses.
If you have a cool name instead of "Daily Verse" that would go along with the theme of the station, please let me know.
Then hoping to get all of the lyrics and song info done next year.
I know that we are a small station and this is all probably futile, but I truly enjoy it and want to make this the best station I can make it. I truly appreciate all of your love and support, you are all the DEADest!
~Martin Luther

DavidMac

Tom,

Being a fellow music nerd  :o I am sure you had fun doing this, even though it took a great deal of time.  Can't wait to start poking around.  Thanks again for all of your time and energy in keeping this station going and adding all of this information. 

David
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.  Isaiah 55:8

Tom Johns

~Martin Luther

CatieladyB

Hey Tom,
I haven't been able to get DEADtoSelf to come on since last nite, the site is not showing up and the music isn't playing, are you working on it? I'm missing it!  <3  8X 😪

Tom Johns

So my wife and I have been out of town house sitting for our daughter. Apparently we had a power outage. Getting everything back up. It should be all back shortly. Sorry.
~Martin Luther

CatieladyB

Thanks Tom, I thought that might have been the reason unfortunately that happens alot! Ours went out early
morning and we woke up to clocks flashing! Hope you enjoyed time spent with family!  <3  <3  <3  <3  8X