New THEOCRACY

Started by DavidMac, March 02, 2023, 06:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidMac

I am stoked to hear that there will be a new THEOCRACY coming out this year.  Does anyone know anything else about it other than what was on their Facebook page?

David
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.  Isaiah 55:8

Tom Johns

No... they're being pretty secretive about it. I cannot wait!
We need to hear the Gospel every day, because we forget it every day.
~Martin Luther

DavidMac

Preordered my copy of MOSAIC.  Love the title track!   E|  E|  E|
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.  Isaiah 55:8

Tom Johns

~Martin Luther

DavidMac

My copy arrived on Friday and I have listened to it 4 times.  I think it is better than Ghost Ship.  If I was going to rank it at this moment, it would be number two out of five.  I don't think anything will top As the World Bleeds.  This one will come close.  They seem to have put all of their styles in a blender and have produced this masterpiece.  I will have to spend more time with it to give a further review.  If you like Theocracy, I think you will love this one.  I can't that there is a song I don't like other than The Greatest Hope.  Great lyrics, but the music doesn't grab me at the moment. 

Tom Johns

I agree, I think a few hundred more listens is required to concrete this placement though lol...
~Martin Luther

DavidMac