Armashreddin'

Started by Tom Johns, April 29, 2022, 08:05:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CatieladyB

Really dug a song on Armashreddin "Get Busy" by Jeff Sheetz!  E|  E|  <3  8X  8X

Tom Johns

We need to hear the Gospel every day, because we forget it every day.
~Martin Luther

CatieladyB

Today I got to listen to the whole hour of Shreddin' and was fascinated by the showing up of the Visual Cliff instrumental "Future Impact"! There were so many others I thought were interesting as well even though I was not all that familiar with the artists. Guess I'll be spending more time Shreddin' since I recently rearranged some things in my life!  E|  <3  <3  <3  8X  8X

Tom Johns

~Martin Luther

DavidMac

CatieladyB,

Visual Cliff is an awesome band.  They added a few vocals on some of there later releases. 
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.  Isaiah 55:8

CatieladyB

Yeah David, I've been listening to Visual Cliff for a while now, but never heard their instrumental until then. It's very common for artists to include instrumentals in their works, but they don't always get airplay on the radio, so it's nice to get to hear a full hour of instrumentals from a wide selection of artists!  E|  <3  <3  8X  8X

CatieladyB

Hey Tom, I notice alot of Christmas songs showing up on the daily stream that are instrumentals that have the shreddin' sound in them and was wondering if you might consider putting together a special "Christmas Shreddin'" show on the Friday before Christmas. Just a thought, but it would be kool!    E|  <3  <3  8X  8X

Tom Johns

I will see what I can do but that is a great idea.  <3  <3  <3
~Martin Luther