News And Updates
- We now have lyrics to over 7,500 songs!
- Special thanks to BigGuy48220 for all the help on this. We are now at over 7,500 songs with lyrics. Remember, just click on the "information" icon (i) to view lyrics. We continue to add daily so keep checking back if your favorite song(s) do not have them yet. Also, if you have lyrics for the ones that are missing, please send them to us.
- The Gospel of Mark: Word for WORD Bible Comic (Book 4)
- Please support our friends at Word for Word Bible Comics. The have a Kickstarter campaign for their 4th book, "The Gospel of Mark" right here
- April's Dead Giveaway
Sign up for this month's Dead Giveaway here....
Don't miss out... the prize is an XL D2S Radio T-shirt!
- Divine Aggression Radio
- Welcome Kelly Matthews (Lordchain and Step Cousin) and his show, Divine Aggression Radio to the station. This sixty-minutes show will air Thursdays at 8am Pacific.
- A Near LIVE Experience
- Catch my weekly show Mondays at 8am Pacific... or else!
Songs For The Ritually Abused by Randy Rose is in the album spotlight for April. This is the Sixth studio album from Randy Rose. "This record is the hardest hitting record I have ever worked on musically and lyrically, be forewarned, this is not for the faint of heart. This record takes a hard honest look at satanic ritual abuse, and the trauma associated with recovery from what evil naturally does, I held nothing back on this record, musically and lyrically. If you're a fan of 'Queens Of The Stone Age', and 'Black Sabbath', and heavy 'stoner rock', you will love this record." - Randy Rose.
Intense Defense by Joshua Perahia is in the classic spotlight for April. Realeased in 1988 on RCA Records and produced by Dieter Dierks (Scorpions), this album featured musicians; Rob Rock, Greg Shultz, Emil Lech and Tim Gehrt. Joshua Perahia is an American guitarist in the Hard Rock/Glam metal/AOR fields of rock; BURRN!! Magazine has called him The Fastest Guitarist in the World. This line-up recorded one of the finest mixtures of the commercial 80's metal with the classic 80's AOR sound. Magazines such as Kerrang!, Metal Forces, and Aardshok hail this release as the best AOR hard rock album ever.