News And Updates
- We now have lyrics to over 6,500 songs!
- Special thanks to BigGuy48220 for all the help on this. We are now at over 6,500 songs with lyrics. Remember, just click on the "information" icon (i) to view lyrics. We continue to add daily so keep checking back if your favorite song(s) do not have them yet. Also, if you have lyrics for the ones that are missing, please send them to us.
- Divine Aggression Radio
- Welcome Kelly Matthews (Lordchain and Step Cousin) and his show, Divine Aggression Radio to the station. This sixty-minutes show will air Thursdays at 8am Pacific.
- A Near LIVE Experience
- Catch my weekly show Mondays at 8am Pacific... or else!
- Fuel Up 2017
- It's that time of the year again... We are raising money to keep us rockin' throughout the year and we need your help. Please donate and be entered to win one of our amazing prizes here.
- Dennis Cameron Interview
- Check out our interview with Angelica's Dennis Cameron here....
Behold The Mankind by S91 is in the album spotlight for February. This is the second full-length album release by the female fronted symphonic gothic, power metal from Italy. S91 plays progressive metal with modern shades, psychadelic atmospheres and complex time signature. "Behold The Mankind" is a masterpiece for fans of Delain, Darkwater and Shadow Gallery and was released on Underground Symphony Records. The album was produced by Cristiano Bertocchi (Vision Divine, Labyrinth, Wind Rose) and Christian Liljegren (Narnia, Golden Resurrection, Divinefire, etc) is a very special guest on "The Cry Of Life".
The Money Mask by Armageddon is in the classic spotlight for February. This is the band's full length Talkingtown debut which came out in 1989. The band came together in the early eighties while initially under the moniker Second Chance which started out as a project when vocalist Mike Vance and guitarist Robby Lee met through an ad placed in a local newspaper. After placing the track "(Liberation From) The Blazing Wasteland" on the East Coast Metal compilation in 1988, the band permanently changed its name to Armageddon before signing with Talkingtown Records the very next year.